Martin Incorporated COVID-19 Response
How Martin Inc. is Prioritizing Customer & Associate Safety Among COVID-19
March 24, 2020
At Martin Inc. safety comes first. We have been closely monitoring the complex and rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. Martin’s Customer base, distribution centers and integrated sites span the U.S. from coast-to-coast, so our thoughts and prayers are with the many people near and dear to us throughout the United States. We are following the COVID-19 guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure that we are making consistent, fact-based decisions about our activities and operations that affect our Associates, Customers and Supplier Partners.
Below is an update on the state of Martin’s operations, our supply chain, how we are addressing your safety, our Associate’s safety and the communities in which we live and work.
- Currently, Martin does not have any travel restrictions imposed on our Associates. However, we will continue to monitor and adjust as needed, which may include postponing, rescheduling and/or canceling conferences, lunches, visits and onsite training. Your Martin Sales Rep will contact you about visits and will adhere to any visitation restrictions you may have in place. Our delivery drivers will continue to deliver supplies and are taking the necessary precautions to protect themselves and your Associates.
- Martin is educating all Associates on COVID-19 symptoms and preventive measures. We remain flexible and recommend that any Associate who is not feeling well stay at home. Many of our Associates are working from home and taking the necessary precautions to keep them and their families safe.
- Showroom cleanliness and counter safety still remain a priority. Now more than ever, Associates are focused on maintaining hygiene and implementing sanitization protocols recommended by the CDC. We are focused on disinfecting high-touch surface areas regularly and may limit access to our facilities. Please call the location you wish to visit first, so that we can let you know the accessibility at that location.
Martin is declared an Essential Critical Business under the Transportation and Logistics Provision. Currently, our 15 locations remain open to serve your needs. Our inventory and supply chain remain strong. If you have any questions regarding your orders and projects, please do not hesitate to reach out to your Martin Sales Rep or call Customer Service at 800.828.8116. This is clearly a dynamic situation and if closures become necessary, we will work to communicate in a timely fashion and provide you with alternative solutions.
- We encourage Customers to continue to use our online services where possible. Your Martin Sales Rep can work with you to create a custom online ordering solution and is available to pick up and deliver supplies you may need from local establishments.
- Martin has always been honored to provide world-class services and custom-tailored solutions to industry professionals coast-to-coast. When you meet with one of our Associates, please know that we are always happy to see you and express that with a handshake. Right now, the CDC recommends social distancing. While not greeting you with a handshake feels awkward for us, please let it be a sign of how much we value you, your health and the health of those you love. Our greatest responsibility is ensuring every Martin Associate and person we greet returns home as good or better than when they came to work.
While this is a fast-moving situation, we are confident we are making choices consistent with maintaining your trust and our values. Our highest priority remains the health and safety of our Customers, Associates and communities, and we are committed to providing updates as we learn more.
Thank you for your continued support of Martin.
President & COO
ABOUT MARTIN INCORPORATED
Founded in 1934 and headquartered in Florence, AL, Martin Inc. is one of the nation’s leading providers of custom-tailored solutions for maintenance, repair, operation and production supplies (MROP) to the industrial and construction markets. Martin offers a wide variety of products and services in Industrial, Integrated Supply, Fastening and Safety – all uniquely designed to help companies operate better. In 2019, Martin was named a Big 50 Top North American Distributor by Industrial Distribution Magazine. Martin is a member of Affiliated Distributors, the Industrial Supply Association, the National Fasteners Distributor Association and the Global Sourcing Alliance. For more information, visit www.martinsupply.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Learn more about our Safety Solutions
Learn more about our Integrated Solutions
Learn more about our Industrial Solutions
Learn more about our Fastening Solutions
Martin Corporate Headquarters
125 North Court Street
Florence, AL 35630
P: (800) 828-8116