Fasteners and Class C Components
Martin Fastening leverages data-driven analytics to partner with suppliers and manufacturers to find the perfect OEM fastening solution for your needs. This results in reduced downtime, reduced supply chain risks, lower carrying costs, and improved quality, giving you peace of mind about your parts and processes.
Fastener Engineering Service
Martin Fastening’s specialists work with you and utilize your designs and specifications to:
- Ensure the proper materials, coating and durability.
- Decrease quality issues by establishing PPAP and FMEA processes.
- Lower assembly cost with process improvements, VMI programs and pre-packaging components.
- Analyze problem areas in production, including product teardowns, to identify if a design change is needed or if the failed component did not meet initial specs.
- Consolidate products to reduce cost, risk and increase fill rate.
- Review the assembly tool to ensure compatibility with the right fastener and training your team on the alignment and ergonomics.
Maximize Efficiency with Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
Martin Fastening’s VMI services are tailored to meet your specific requirements. Our experts utilize the 5S methodology and analyze your product usage data to optimize your inventory mix, stocking levels, and restocking frequency, resulting in streamlined processes and improved efficiency.
Discover the benefits of our VMI solution.LEARN MORE
Customized Fastening Solutions
Martin Fastening offers a comprehensive range of programs and services designed to streamline inventory management and maximize efficiency.
- Kitting and Sub Assembly
- Direct Line Stocking
- Just-in-Time Inventory Management
- Kanban Staging
- In-Plant Storage
- Reverse Engineering
- Value Stream Mapping
- Custom Implementation
- Documented Cost Savings
- Reporting and Analytics
- Third Party Logistics (3PL)
Streamlining Success Across Multiple Industries
With a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, Martin Fastening is dedicated to meeting the diverse fastener needs of industries across the board.
- Agriculture, Lawn and Garden
- Aerospace and Defense
- Construction and Mining
- Consumer Goods
- Energy and Utilities
- Medical Equipment and Devices
Martin offers training on the basics of fasteners and how to properly use them, including:
- Basic Fastener Overview
- Materials, Grades, and Strengths
- Manufacturing Overview
Customized Data Analytics
Having access to the right information is crucial in driving effective decision-making in your production process. That’s why we include customized reporting in every fastening solution, using advanced analytical tools to provide insights on usage, fill rates, lead times, and batch size. Our custom portal provides this data on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, ensuring your team has the information they need to stay competitive and meet demands.
Superior Quality Standards
Martin Fastening is dedicated to providing exceptional quality and delivering the most suitable fastener solutions for your application. Our commitment is reflected in our certifications and testing capabilities, including:
- Plating Thickness Measurement
- External/Internal Thread Go/No-Go Testing
- Thread Performance Analysis
- Hardness Testing
- Keyence Optical Comparator Measurement
- Coordinate Measuring
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) Implementation
By utilizing these advanced quality control techniques, we ensure that our fastener solutions meet and exceed your expectations.
Fastening Solutions Case Studies
We’ve saved companies like yours thousands in inventory and labor costs.
Read some of our success stories.
Martin worked with a Agricultural Tire Manufacturer who was facing challenges with lead time from a supplier of a crucial component in their production process, reducing on-hand inventory and eliminating cardboard disposal.
Martin overhauled this energy services company’s fastener material flow, standardizing and consolidating SKUs, eliminating 146 SKUs and slashing labor cost.
For this Tier 1 automotive supplier, Martin implemented a VMI and Kanban system to improve the management of bolt bins and reduce stockouts and slow-moving inventory.